Mr. Garrett D. Green is a partner at Nichols & Green in Fairfax VA. He has consistently received high praise from his clients due to his excellent client relations and his ability to obtain results in court that very few attorneys can match. He handles predominantly criminal and traffic cases in all Northern Virginia jurisdictions, including the General District, Circuit and Juvenile/Domestic Relations Courts of Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Herndon, Vienna, Prince William, and Loudoun.
The importance of having a skilled and experienced trial lawyer working for you cannot be overstated – simply knowing the law is not enough. Mr. Green is keenly familiar with how different judges and prosecutors will interpret the law and facts of your case. Regional disparities can make an enormous difference in the results obtained in your matter, so be sure to hire someone who knows all the ins and outs of the County where your case will be heard.
Mr. Green is also a co author of the “Virginia Drug Crimes Defense Manual” and “Defending Virginia Property Crimes”. To read reviews from the hundreds of people who have been defended by Garrett Green click here.
If you wish to reach Mr. Green, please feel free to call him at 703-383-9222.
Crimes Garrett Defends Include
- Virginia, 1989
- District of Columbia, 1990
- Maryland, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1990
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. – 1989
- Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
- B.A. – 1986
- Major: French & English Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Protas & Spivok , Associate Attorney, 1990 – 2004
- Shapiro & Burson, Associate Attorney, 1994 – 2004
- SRIS Law Group, Independent Contract Attorney, 2004 – 2010
- Psi Upsilon