Criminal Defense Lawyers
Exceptional Representation in DUI, Reckless Driving and Traffic Matters
If you have been accused of drunk driving or ticketed for a traffic offense, our seasoned trial lawyers can defend you vigorously and help you achieve the strongest results possible. Attorney Luke Nichols is an authority on Virginia DUI and traffic law who has written three books on these subjects, and Garrett Green is one of Fairfax County’s more experienced defense attorneys. Luke and Garrett will fight for your rights and interests in cases involving:
- DUI charges: Our firm provides aggressive, calculated defense against all types of drunk driving charges, including DUIs, DWIs, refusal and subsequent offenses.
- Reckless driving defense: Each year we successfully defend hundreds of drivers accused of reckless driving by speed and general reckless driving. Let us protect you from this serious criminal charge.
- Speeding ticket and traffic defense: Our attorneys can defend your driving record and your auto insurance if you have received a ticket for speeding or any moving violation in Virginia.
- Hit-and-run: Hit-and-run charges can often be successfully defended with the help of our attorneys. Call our office today to find out what we can do for you.
- Eluding: If you are charged with failing to pull over or running from the police, our team of lawyers is ready to help.
- Driving on a suspended license: Not only do we protect drivers accused of driving on a suspended, revoked or invalid license, we also help drivers get their licenses restored.
Aggressive Defense Against Misdemeanor and Felony Criminal Charges
If you or a loved one has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony, make sure you get the strongest legal representation possible. Our firm provides aggressive, strategic defense against Virginia criminal charges, including:
- Drug charges: Our attorneys know Virginia search and seizure law and the forensic drug testing issues that are involved in almost all drug possession and distribution charges.
- Underage possession of alcohol: If your child has been charged with underage possession, our firm can help protect him or her from a permanent criminal record and a mandatory driver’s license suspension.
- Domestic assault and battery: More innocent people are arrested for domestic assault and battery than any other crime. Let our lawyers help protect you from becoming another statistic.
- Larceny and shoplifting charges: The severity of these charges will depend on the value of the goods allegedly stolen. At Nichols & Green, we are ready to defend against any type of larceny charge.
Contact Nichols & Green PLLC for a free consultation with a Fairfax County criminal defense attorney, traffic violations attorney or DUI/DWI defense lawyer.
Prince William County Speeding and Reckless Driving Defense Attorney
Luke Nichols defends hundreds of clients in speeding and reckless driving cases each year, and he knows the Prince William County court system very well. If you have been charged with a reckless driving or speeding offense in Prince William County contact Nichols & Green PLLC today to find out what you are facing and what we can do for you.