Jump to Navigation

Get a Copy of Your Accident Report (Prince William County and Fairfax County)

By , June 4th, 2014

If you are charged with a crime or ticket that involved a car accident, get a copy of the police report to give to your attorney. A copy of the Prince William County Police Accident Reports can be found at:


To get a copy of a Fairfax County Police Department Accident Report do the following:

  • Make writen request to: Central Records 10600 Page Avenue, Fairfax, VA 2203, OR
  • Request in person between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday to Central Records, located in the Police Annex at the above address or to the district police station in which the crash occurred.
Print Page